Riva degli Etruschi's private beach has obtained the Blue Flag and is set on a stretch of coastline, with fine sand, washed by crystalline sea. It extends for about a kilometre and is one of the most beautiful strips of the Maremma coastline.
Surrounded by a centuries-old pine grove and lush Mediterranean vegetation, Riva degli Etruschi’s beach is the ideal place for children, thanks to its waters sloping gently downwards and its sandy seabed.
The beach is equipped with sunbeds, deckchairs and sun umbrellas, with plenty of space for each position
• Assigned beach place included in the price of your stay
• Access guaranteed also for people with disabilities (JOB chairs for entering the water)
• Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the beach
• Beach lifeguard service and assistance
• 4-legged friends are allowed on the shoreline but are not admitted on the beach