The Sunset View Villa can accommodate up to 10 people and consists of:
• A guest house for 2 people
• Four double bedrooms
• A large living area and equipped kitchen
• Two bathrooms
• A panoramic terrace overlooking the sea
• Direct access to the sea
• Garden with depandance
It is equipped with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, flat-screen satellite TV, WiFi, air conditioning.
Lying on the cliff and dominated by the Castle of Sonnino, Quercianella is a pretty seaside town located a few kilometers from Livorno. It is surrounded by a pine forest and immersed in the scents of the Mediterranean scrub. This stretch of coast is particularly appreciated by scuba divers, snorkeling lovers, and surfers.
Address: Via Mario Puccini 128, Quercianella (LI)
How to get there
• By car: via the route Aurelia SS1
• By train: Quercianella railway station
• By plane: Pisa airport, 29 km away from the Villa
N. Person From 1 To 8
From the sea 10 mt.
surface 100 mq.
Fill out the form and request a free quote for this villa.
GREEN PASS AT RIVA DEGLI ETRUSCHI
Our priority is to offer everyone a careful and safe welcome in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Government. Starting from August 6th 2021, as established by Law Decree No. 105 of 23/07/2021, in order to access the events/shows listed below, it will be necessary to show the Green Pass (in paper or digital format):
– All the events/shows organized by the animation carried out both outdoors and in the indoor premises of Riva degli Etruschi;
– All activities/events involving children over 12 years old held both outdoors and indoors at Riva degli Etruschi;
– All events/shows organized internally by our facility held both outdoors and indoors at Riva degli Etruschi.
In addition, the Green pass will be required to access the gym
As far as the stay in the structure is concerned, during the check-in, will be required a self-certification in compliance with regulations and will not be required any digital certification (Green pass)
We hope to welcome you soon to Riva degli Etruschi