Here is some useful information for your stay
• Reception hours: from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
• Reception telephone: + 39 0565 7199
• Reception extension for resort guests: 528
Check-in operations (registration in the resort) are straightforward and fast: the reception has a scanner (Q-Easy) for reading the document, which speeds up all the data acquisition operations necessary for registration, and a connected tablet where the documents/authorisations already filled in with the client’s data will be displayed for digital signature. The payment of the balance of the stay must be made when checking in at the hotel (having pre-authorised the credit card when the free cancellation period expires, as specified in the tariff conditions).
• Check-in 11:30 am am onwards
• Key handover and entry to illa/residence guaranteed by 6 pm
• Key handover and hotel entry guaranteed by 3 pm
• Parking space assigned upon handover of keys
Guests can access the online check-in service (which can only be done up to 48 hours before arrival) only by paying the balance of their stay within 10 days before arriving at the resort, following the instructions on the email that will be sent only after payment. Guests who choose to do the online check-in will be able to take advantage of dedicated checkpoints and the following benefits once they arrive at the resort:
• Park your car in the secure car park at your assigned checkpoint;
• Complete resort entry procedures, also at the assigned checkpoint, by simply signing the documents pre-filled in during the online check-in;
• Have free access to the private beach of Riva degli Etruschi with umbrella and sunbeds assigned and wait in comfort for notice from the reception to pick up the keys of the property/room assigned (delivery keys guaranteed by 6.00 pm for the villas/residences and by 3.00 pm for hotel rooms, also at the checkpoint assigned)
• Check-out must take place no later than 10.30 am on the date of departure for all types of accommodation, vacating the villa/hotel room/residence and the assigned parking space by 10.30 am
• Payment of extras: EARLY CHECK-OUT (combined with the check-in online): you can pay the balance of any extra costs incurred during your holiday by simply authorising the charge to your credit card, after sending a note by email 24 hours before departure, listing all the extra costs incurred during your holiday. In this way, on departure, guests only need to vacate the accommodation and the reserved parking space by 10:30 a.m. at the latest, go to the assigned checkpoint, leave the keys and enjoy the private beach of Riva degli Etruschi free of charge until the end of the last day of their holiday.
Guests who have not checked in online will still be able to pay the balance of the extras by debiting their credit card 24 hours before departure after sending an email with a list of extra costs incurred, but in this case, they will not be able to enjoy the private beach of Riva degli Etruschi free of charge
PRIORITY BEACH & POOL PASS
Extra service charge for guests who have not checked in online
Both on arrival and on the day of departure, guests can request to use the beach or the swimming pool, but availability must always be confirmed by the reception. This service is charged at € 50.00 both at check-in and check-out.
Guests must vacate the accommodation and parking space assigned by 10.30 am on the day of departure. The car park (with CCTV) at your disposal is the one outside the resort, located in front of the main entrance
LATE CHECK-OUT SERVICE
Only on request to be made at least two days before departure and always subject to availability: active wristbands, accommodation and car parking until 3.00 pm at a cost of 50% of the daily rate
Your four-legged friend is allowed to stay in the Residences area only. The whole area surrounding our residences is pet friendly, with a dedicated Agility Area for your dog
• Each Residence can only accommodate one dog up to a maximum weight of 25 kg.
• A stay with your dog will incur an extra charge.
• Our canine friends can access the following restaurants in Riva degli Etruschi: Mariva, Nautico, Mistral and Magù only via the “perimeter” walkway, i.e. the main street of the structure (walking inside the grounds is not allowed).
• Pets are NOT admitted to All’Orto restaurant, the swimming pool centre and the private beach of Riva degli Etruschi, during the day or in the evening.
• Pets must not be left alone in the accommodation for long periods, since damage may be caused in the absence of the owner.
• In the event of damage being caused by the pet, full responsibility will lie with the animal’s owner.
• In the event of the pet causing noise that disturbs other guests, the owner will be promptly informed
Smoking is prohibited in all areas inside the resort, including the rooms (Art.51 Law 3 of 16/01/03).
Guests are kindly requested to use outside areas for smoking
GREEN PASS AT RIVA DEGLI ETRUSCHI
Our priority is to offer everyone a careful and safe welcome in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Government. Starting from August 6th 2021, as established by Law Decree No. 105 of 23/07/2021, in order to access the events/shows listed below, it will be necessary to show the Green Pass (in paper or digital format):
– All the events/shows organized by the animation carried out both outdoors and in the indoor premises of Riva degli Etruschi;
– All activities/events involving children over 12 years old held both outdoors and indoors at Riva degli Etruschi;
– All events/shows organized internally by our facility held both outdoors and indoors at Riva degli Etruschi.
In addition, the Green pass will be required to access the gym
As far as the stay in the structure is concerned, during the check-in, will be required a self-certification in compliance with regulations and will not be required any digital certification (Green pass)
We hope to welcome you soon to Riva degli Etruschi